Friday, June 28, 2013

MISC THOUGHTS & PHOTO'S

I've been taking some photo's with my high tech camera (not really, it's my Droid phone). I thought I would unload a few...


A nice find at the local grocery store, aka Nakumatt. Seems to be cod liver oil...
I thought these small carts were for children, but they were used by the adults


Advertisement

Not that much different than home


Typical scene driving to our clients office


A visitor one evening. Reminds me of a plastic fishing bait I have at home in my takle box

We've seen carpenters making amazing furniture totally by hand. There are pile of wood shavings from planing and they use only hand tools. Here's some raw wood material for their crafts

KFC delivery - not in Cincinnati

Typical traffic on the route to the office
"Sony" Driving school
More handmade wares




OiLibya...

Where we've held several interviews here



No comments:

Post a Comment