Sunday, June 16, 2013

DAY #2 - WHAT A GREAT DAY

I slept pretty well last night, but after over 30 hours awake, who wouldn't? As of 10pm, I still do not have my luggage. Note to all future CSC members of the future reading this blog, pack a suit, shoes, shirt and accessories in your carry on for situations like this. I did, and it is saving me since we leave early in the morning to client meetings (full business dress required).

I met the members of CSC Team 7 in person today, and they all seem to be great people and colleagues. We spent most of the day in meetings, then capped off the evening by a meal at the restaurant and my first Tusker beer. If you're from Cincinnati, you'll know what I mean when I say it reminded me of Wiedemann ;-)

Finally, I have to say thanks to my wife and kids. I talked to them this evening and they wished me a Happy Father's Day, then I opened a gift they packed for me and it was awesome. A folio collage of family photographs, personal letters of love from each, several prayer cards and a reminder that I will be remembered in the Father's Day masses at our home parish.
I love you all so much, thanks for the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment