Thursday, June 20, 2013

DAY #4 - CLIENT MEETINGS

Tuesday started out rough. I woke up at 1am after a dream someone was in my room, and the very real experience of surprise when the person noticed me awaking, and I noticed him. Anyway, I slept poorly the rest of the night and was back up at 6am.

Our entire team left to present the work plans to their clients. My team working on the MOH Cervical Cancer project is still working to meet with the client. It seems the recent political changes, including devolution of power from the central government to the a new county model, is causing serious delays on our meeting, which is critical to validate our understanding of the objectives.

The other two teams presented in the morning and afternoon and they did outstanding work. I think I mentioned traffic, here are some interesting shots caught while moving very slowly to our destination

Catholic Archdiocese of Nairobi





No comments:

Post a Comment