Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PREPPING FOR THE FINAL PRESENTATION

Week 4, our final week in Nairobi was a rush. All the teams were busy preparing for final presentations to our respective clients. Our teams presentation was not until Friday morning, but the other two teams presented on Thursday.

Mid week I introduced my team mates to Skyline Chili, a Cincinnati favorite. I was planning on making a dip with cream cheese and cheddar, but with meetings at the end of the week I decided to pass on the cheese. I wanted to make sure I was not responsible for any stomach issues.

I took my two cans into the kitchen and asked for a can opener. The chef looked and me puzzled and handed me a 12 inch knife. I replied "na baby na", and asked him to do the honors. There was no way I was cutting my hand three days before departure. I had a memory of my Dad's P38 US Army issued can opener and wish I had one to give them. I'm sure it would save a few trips to the emergency room.



No comments:

Post a Comment