Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PROJECTS ASSIGNED - STATEMENT OF WORK HAS BEEN RECEIVED

The statement of work (SOW) has been assigned for my subteam. Ulla, Vinayak, Mary and I will be working on a project with the Kenya Ministry of Health focusing on Women's Health related to cervical cancer. We started our team calls today and I can already tell we have a great mix of expertise. There is a significant amount of work to be accomplished over the next two weeks to be prepared to meet our clients once we arrive. So, I'm working to integrate these tasks as priority while 1) still performing my "day job", 2) transferring responsibilities to my back up and 3) trying to make sure I have everything I need for my stay in Kenya. Add to all that I am leaving my wife and four children for a month, so there is no way to hide that I'm starting to get stressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment